Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dimensions

abstract.desktopnexus.com

The sea’s devouring the stars
falling from sky
pulsing through warm navy gums
sometimes
swallowed by leaping fish
on the reef,
get enlightened,
high with the ebbs and flows
of tides.

They stare into night
at you, wandering:
why my eyes
shine like stars
reflected all pleasures,
locked for while
in true shell
rubbed with sand for clarity;
longing to touch the thin skin ‘if’...

And I’m moaning
anticipating -
between the later & now -
the liberty.

Oh, yes, I’m here…undone
yet, peeking in
tomorrow door:
new ‘wants’, goals, gifts –
in the way we perceive…

but I will remember
preludium,
the pain
of metamorphosis…

5 comments:

  1. The metamorphosis: leaving one form into another,and this one is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capturing so much more than an already impressive images.. So enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new dimension on the way, as one changes within

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely write. I sense such a meaningful life, to joy and freedom here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the use of undone...it makes a powerful statement, and hte looking in tomorrows door...that is hope to me...

    ReplyDelete