Friday, April 6, 2012

Reiki, the dog, intuition and colors

           1.
Memorable moment -
stop! stand still!
The door opens -
the dog approaches -
golden retriever,
the therapeutic dog,
smart, mellow,
sniffs my hands,
wags the tail,
sits down,
allows to hold
my hands
over head...
for 1 minute
enough,
then lies down,
closes eyes,
napping...

2.
Its owner steps forward
for her session.
I'm asking to pick
the color from the box
with markers
of 12 colors.
She slowly pulls
a light blue;
an intent: to release
the stress, the tension.
Some questions and answers
between my motions,
and visualizing the "blue".
The energy - clear
except the throat,
the tough feeling,
sensation of vacuum...
"deep breathing", - I ask her,
and ...hear soon:
"feels better and
blocks're dissolved."

          3.
energy centers,
for throat chakra
the color - light blue:
about expression,
the voice presentation,
self love, self esteem...

No comments:

Post a Comment